Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Gunner and Ryker



2 comments:

Burns Family said...

Hey cute girl...I'm glad you finally updated. I love all your cute picks :) Gunner is as cute as ever and little Ryker is adorable and obviously a blessing! Sorry for your loss and everything you have been through the last few months. I couldn't help but cry when I read your post. It just breaks my heart. I really want to come see you and your little guys so let me know when you are available (I still have your baby shower gift) hope to see you soon!!!

Langdon and Raquel said...

Gunner loves Ryker--YAY! No wonder--he's so dang cute! How can I get me some of that cheek to kiss? Oh, wait. Someone has to cross state lines. I'm pretty sure it's your turn to travel. When are you going to get on that? Don't let a few heart and breathing monitors or recycled airplane air stop you. Priorities. Priorities.