Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HALLOWEEN

In case you don't already know Halloween is our family's favorite holiday. Every year we go to our friend Taylor's costume party and this year was my year to pick our costumes. Yes I got Nick to wear tights!! Unbelievable I know but after being scary things for two years in a row I thought it was about time to pull out Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, and of course Captain Hook. We won the costume contest, no surprise it was all thanks to Captain Hook's cheeks and flirty smiles at the ladies. It was so much fun!





We also went to Nick's company party where Gunner had his first experience with Cosmo! He of course smiled at the cheerleaders and at one point stole one of their pom poms.

4 comments:

Burns Family said...

That is too cute...your family is adorable!!! Looks like you had a Happy Halloween :)

Michael & Ashley said...

Awesome.

Langdon and Raquel said...

So cute, can't wait to compare chubby cheekers next weeks.

Langdon and Raquel said...

I forgot to say how great I think it is that you made your costumes, that you got Nick to wear green tights and a froofroo wig (Langdon would never), and that you won the costume contest again. Now the pressure's on for year 3.