oh my gosh! chase and I miss him so much! he is getting so old :( chase thinks he looks a lot like nick now and i have to agree! but he has your facial expressions :)
I LOVE all the new pictures!!! I can definitely see a lot more Nick in him now, but he is a good mix of the both of you. I love him to pieces and I'm so excited to see you guys next week.
Nick! whats up man? you have a great looking family. Just thought I would drop you a line. I saw your blog through a mutual friend. Hope all is well for you. Are you still in Clovis?
He really is sooo adorable! I really enjoyed doing lunch with you a few weeks ago, lets do it again soon! Also, I think its about time that we are blog buddies!!!
6 comments:
oh my gosh! chase and I miss him so much! he is getting so old :( chase thinks he looks a lot like nick now and i have to agree! but he has your facial expressions :)
I LOVE all the new pictures!!! I can definitely see a lot more Nick in him now, but he is a good mix of the both of you. I love him to pieces and I'm so excited to see you guys next week.
He is so handsome! We miss your sweet boy!
Nick! whats up man? you have a great looking family. Just thought I would drop you a line. I saw your blog through a mutual friend. Hope all is well for you. Are you still in Clovis?
Cory Williams
He really is sooo adorable! I really enjoyed doing lunch with you a few weeks ago, lets do it again soon! Also, I think its about time that we are blog buddies!!!
He's really cute, of course.
When are yall coming out? Email me.
Post a Comment