Wednesday, June 4, 2008

We have taken so many pictures of our little guy, so here are just a few of our favorites




Loving the itsy bitsy spider


My two favorite boys in the World


Not quite sure he wants to be seen naked yet


Gunner's favorite napping place (daddy's chest)


Always happy and asleep after eating





Holding on for dear life Gunner's First bath with Grandmommy(and not very excited about it)
First nap with Daddy Peeking out of the Hooter Hider

5 comments:

Brady and Lauren said...

I'm so happy you figured it out...and I LOVE all of your pictures!!! We miss you guys so much! Give little Gunner a big kiss for me.

Langdon and Raquel said...

He looks SOOO big! and SOOOOOO adorable! I want to eat him up--that must be where Isabella gets it from. I can't wait to see you guys soon. Don't worry, I'll only let Isabella get in a wet kiss or two on his feetsies, no nibbling allowed.

Dana and Chase said...

he is so cute... i miss my little rebekah! make sure gunner doesnt forget who we are by the time we get back! haha I love u!

Tori said...

I'm so excited you have a blog. I have been dying to see your little guy and he is darling! Aren't little boys the best!

Michael & Ashley said...

You should know that we are stalking you even though you didn't even have the common decency to tell us about your blog.

Gunner is cute--he reminds me of me.